Ireland, the treasures of the Green Island❮ ❯
Ireland, the treasures of the Green Island
Dublin-Cahir-Kerry-Ring of Kerry-Dingle-Burren-Connemara-Dublin
7 Nights 12 Meals Excursions included guaranteed Departures from 2 persons Flight not included (Package with flight possible)
See our promotion
Book your stay before September 30th and get a discount of up to $100 per person! (Possibility of an additional discount of $50)
Experience one of the most beautiful excursions of your life: breathtaking landscapes, green as far as you could see, a diverse flora and fauna and medieval castles that are worth a visit. Ireland is waiting for you.
Day 1: Dublin
Arrival at Dublin Airport. Free transfer to your hotel. Free supper. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Dublin-Cahir-Kerry (PD/S)
Breakfast. Then departure to Cahir. Visit the medieval castle of Cahir, one of the oldest medieval castles in Ireland. Free dinner along the way. Continuation to the Killarney area. Stop at Molls Gap and Ladies View, where a magnificent panorama of the lakes of Killarney and the National Park of Kerry will be offered to you. Walk through the gardens of Muckross. Dinner. Night at the hotel in the area of Kerry.
Day 3: Ring of Kerry-Dingle (PD/S)
Breakfast. Then departure for a whole day dedicated to the discovery of “the Ring of Kerry”, the largest of south-west Ireland and one of the most beautiful excursions that can be made, both by the beauty of the landscapes and the flora as for their diversity. Free dinner along the way. Then discover the Dingle Peninsula and visit the chapel of Kilmakedar. Dinner. Night at the hotel in the area of Kerry.
Day 4: Burren (PD/S)
Breakfast and departure for the Burren region with the ferry pass to Tarbet. Departure for the cliffs of Moher, located in County Clare. A tower was built in the nineteenth century amidst these cliffs offering a breathtaking view of the site. Stop at the visitor center. Free dinner. Discovery of the Burren, a very peculiar geological formation, whose lunar and desert looks hide in fact countless archaeological and botanical treasures. Supper and night in Galway or County Clare area.
Day 5: Connemara (PD/S)
Breakfast. Early morning departure for an incursion into the wildest part of Ireland: Connemara, located in Galway County. The landscapes, both wild and preserved, are made up of mountains whose peaks are lost in the clouds, from lakes to dark waters and vast bogs swept by the Atlantic winds. Then visit a salmon den with tasting. Free dinner. Then visit the Abbey of Kylemore. This beautiful Benedictine abbey has splendid Victorian gardens and is located in the heart of Connemara’s Natural park. Back to the hotel. Dinner. Night at the hotel in the area.
Day 6: Connemara-Dublin (PD/S)
Breakfast. Small panoramic tour of Galway, “capital” of Connemara, Medieval and cosmopolitan city located at the gates of Connemara where you will discover many handicraft shops such as pottery or jewellery. (depending on the location of the hotel, this visit may be done another day). Free dinner. Departure to the Irish capital, visit a distillery along the way, you will discover the secrets of making whiskey so appreciated by the Irish, the visit will end with a tasting. Installation at your hotel in the center of Dublin. Supper and night.
Day 7: Dublin PD
Breakfast. Then departure for a discovery of the vibrant Irish capital: Dublin. Panoramic Tour of the city.
Dublin is divided into two parts by its river, the Liffey: Passage through Grafton Street, Trinity College. Then you will visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the religious heart of the country. Free dinner and overnight in Dublin
Optional : Spend a typical evening in an Irish evening with a traditional 3-course dinner. From $99, Belvedere Hotel, Taylors Three Rocks or similar.
Day 8: Departure PD
Breakfast. Free morning in Dublin (depending on flight time). Transfer to Dublin Airport or possible Extension to Belfast & Northern Ireland
Day 1: 4 * Hotel Clayton Leopardstown or similar, Dublin outskirts
Day 2 and 3: Hotel 3 * Eviston House or similar, in the region of Kerry
Day 4 and 5: 3 * Connacht Hotel or similar, Galway area or J4 overnight stay in County Clare.
Day 6 and 7: 3 * Belvedere Hotel or similar, in Dublin Center
- Coach: Bus for the duration of the trip from J2 to J7 (9 a.m. 5:30 p.m.) + Airport Transfer by coach or private from Day 1 & Day 8 (between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- Assistance/guide: Francophone Guide for the duration of the trip from Day 2 to Day 7 (9:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.)
- Entry Fee: Château de Cahir, Cliffs of Moher, Chapel of Kilmakedar, Abbey of Kylemore, visit of a salmon smoker & tasting, distillery (these 2 visits can be arranged another day if necessary), Saint Patrick Cathedral
- Accommodation: 7 nights in 3-4 * hotels including breakfast
- Meals: 5 Dinners 3 services with tea/coffee
- International flights
- The costs of formalities (passport and others…)
- Drinks, tips and baggage
- Day 1 and 8 dinners
- The dinners
- Airport Assistance Day 1 and Day 8
- Airport transfers between 18H05 and 8:50
- Irish Evening With a traditional 3-course dinner. From $99 P.P.
- Extension Belfast & Northern Ireland:
- Ramada House or 3 * Similar in central Belfast: from $99 p.p. per night in a double room/single supplement $89 p.p. per night
- Discovery of Belfast with hop on/Hop Off & Titanic Museum with audioguides from $79 p.p.
- Private Transfer Dublin Belfast $199 pp (min 2 pax/MAX 7 pax)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- The contribution of $1/$1000 to the travel Agent client Compensation Fund.
|Type de produit|| |