LONG stay in Tunisia-EL MOURADI Hammamet 5 * and YASMINE Hammamet15.21.28 days / 13.20.27 nights
LONG stay in Tunisia-EL MOURADI Hammamet 5 * and YASMINE Hammamet
flights included Accommodation in 5 * hotels in half-board + : including meals a consumption and 1/2 bottle of water or in formula All-inclusive including all local consumptions Guaranteed Departures
The El Mouradi Hammamet Hotel is located on the waterfront, in the resort of Yasmine Hammamet, near the Marina Harbour, facing a superb sandy beach, 200 metres from the “Carthage Land” leisure Centre, 500 metres from an ice rink, 700 metres from the casino and 8 Km from the city of Hammamet. For golfers, two courses, Yasmine (27trous) and Citrus (45 holes), are 6 km from the hotel. Tunis-Carthage Airport is 80 km away and Enfidha is 40 km away.
See our promotion
Supplement single OCC offered for free
November 1 to April 30, 2019
For stays of 20 nights plus in half-board + and in formula All-included
Get a $50 extra discount for payment by cheque, Interac or bank transfer
Day 1: Montreal-Tunis
(meals served on board).
Departure from the airport of Montreal on a direct flight to Tunis with Tunisair or flight with stopover with Air Maroc (stopover in Casablanca).
Day 2: Tunis-Hotel El Mouradi Yasmine Hammamet 5 *
Arrival at Tunis Airport. Welcome by our local representative and transfer arrival to Tunis, reception by our on-site representative and transfer to the hotel. Installation at the Hotel El Mouradi Yasmine Hammamet 5 *
El Mouradi Hammamet offers double and triple rooms, superior rooms and Junior suites. All rooms are air-conditioned with terrace or balcony, full bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and Wi-Fi connection. The hotel provides 24-hour room service.
|Buffet Restaurant “The hotel”||Year round||Yes||Yes||no||Yes|
|Coffee Shop Restaurant “Tratoria”||Year round||Yes||Yes||Terrace||Terrace||Yes|
|Lounge Bar “Iris”||Year round||Yes||Yes||Terrace||Terrace||Yes|
|BBQ Bar “Orchid”||Been||Yes|
|“El Ons” Moorish Cafe||Year round||Yes||Yes||Terrace||Terrace|
|Disco Pub “Broadway”||Year round||Yes||Yes||no|
-Dinner in the main restaurant.
-Snack (coffee break, pancakes and cakes) (in formula All-included)
-Dinner with two service schedules in the main restaurant.
-Dinner on the map 2 times a week on reservation in formula All-included only.
Meal and Bar Schedules
-Breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
-Late breakfast from 10.30 am to 11:30 am
-Dinner in the main restaurant from 13:00 to 15:00 and in the coffee Shop restaurant (all inclusive) from 12:30 to 15:00.
-Snack from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
-Supper: (drinks are served at the table)
- 1st Service from 19:00 to 20:30
- 2nd service from 20:45 to 22:00.
-Indoor Bar from 9am to 12am
-Pool and beach Bar from 10:00 to 18:00
Activities and Leisure
3 Outdoor swimming pools including one sea water, two children’s swimming pools and an indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi. A tennis court, archery, petanque, darts, ping-pong, playground, beach volleyball, water polo, muscular awakening, dance classes, kayaking, pedal boats, aerobics, shuffle-board and Aquagym. A mini-club for Children (5-12 years), a club for teenagers (13-17 years). Night Entertainment program: a mini-disco, folklore and fakir, variety shows, live music, participation evenings and play back evenings.
· Television remote control
· Baby Bed
· Non-motorized nautical Sport (kayak, pedal boat), depending on availability.
· Indoor swimming Pool (opening from November to April)
· Parasols (Swimming pool and beach)
· Long chairs (swimming pool and beach)
· Towels for the pool and the beach (deposit required)
· TV Channels
· WiFi connection
· Room Service
· Motorized water Sports
· Disco Pub “BROADWAY”
· Lighting for the tennis court
· Telephone Communications
· Thalassotherapy Center
· Access to the gym
· Video games
-The day of arrival the first service is the supper
-The dinner service at the restaurant is on 2 hours (with fixed table).
-Check in at 2pm
-Check out at 12h
-Wearing a bracelet is mandatory
-The loss of the bracelet implies a load of 10 dt.
-The security deposit for the borrowing of towels for the beach and the swimming pool is 15 dt/stay.
-Remote control available for free in the room
Day 3 to day 20 or 27: Stay at the Hotel El Mouradi Yasmine Hammamet 5 * (PD/D/S)
Free stay depending on the option chosen: half board + or all-inclusive formula.
Stays in half-board +, included in meals: a glass of wine or a beer and ½ bottle of water. All-inclusive stays include meals, drinks and access according to the hotel’s terms and conditions to a la carte restaurants per stay.
Day 21 or day 28: Hammamet-Tunis-Montreal
Transfer to Tunis Airport and return to Montreal with Tunisair. Meals served on board.
The product includes
- The Montreal-Tunis direct flight back and forth AVC Tunisair
- The reception of our local representative upon arrival and departure and assistance during your stay
- Airport/hotel/Airport Transfers
- Accommodation according to occupancy and package chosen: Half board + or formula all-inclusive
- Half board +: consumption with each meal (1/4 of wine or 1 beer and 1/2 bottle of water)
- The all-inclusive formula includes: 3 meals a day, access according to the hotel’s conditions to the à la carte restaurants per stay and local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Taxes and service charges ($590)
- The contribution of $1/$1000 to the travel Agent client Compensation Fund
* Guaranteed departure. Valid price based on flight availability in class H and G
The product does not include
- Formal fees (vaccination, passport or visa… etc.)
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips during the trip
- Supplements single Occupancy
- 3 weeks: $399
- From November 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019: Offered for free
- Sea View supplements per person
- In September and October 2018:3 weeks: $99/4 weeks: $129
- From 1 Nov 2018 to 30 Apr 2019:3 Weeks: $129/4 weeks: $169
- Discount 3rd People
- October 2018:3 weeks: $219
- From 1 November 2018 to 30 April 2019:3 weeks: $159/4 weeks: $229
- Discount Children Contact Us
- Excursions offered by our local representative, which you can book and pay locally
- From 1 November 2018 a new government tax is applicable and payable to either 3 Tunisian dinars per night/adult for Hotels 4 * and 5 * for a maximum of 7 nights, even if the stay exceeds 7 nights.
activities PROGRAMME EL MOURADI ‘ ‘ BE YOUNG ‘ ‘ Combine relaxation and learning, discovery and fitness.
For every 55 years and older, El Mouradi offers a variety of unusual activities in a idyllic setting.
SPORTS & Leisure
- Petanque, darts, games of companies & mini-Golf.
- Golf Academy ($)
- Introduction to Oriental dance and Latin dance.
- Nordic walking, walking day.
- Gym and Aqua Gym, aerobic step.
- Introduction to Fishing.
ARTS & CULTURES
- Film Projection.
- Reading corner.
- Introduction to the Arabic language.
- Paint workshop (water and oil)
- Pottery Workshop
- Moisaique Workshop
- Introduction to Tunisian cuisine (dishes, pastry, mint tea)
Discoveries & Adventures ($)
- Ports and Marinas
- Medinas, downtown.
- Carriage Ride
- Visit to the Meublatex showroom of the region
- Games and Quizzes: Musical, flags, bingo, culture
- Participation evenings.
- Fashion Show in traditional outfits
- Theme Dinner
- Sun-rated room according to availability.
- Room on the ground floor or near the elevators (mobility reduced) according to availability.
- Lightened Buffet area.
Health & Well-being
- Checkup check up (blood pressure and blood glucose) on reservation.
- Medical Consultation on reservation.
for stays of more than one Mois
- Exploration of liver, kidney and pancreas functions (upon reservation)
- Blood glucose, urea or créatinémie, transaminase, alkaline phosphatase
More than 15 days
|Type de produit|| |