Northern Thailand CIRCUIT Wild Orchids
Northern Thailand, Wild orchids
Bangkok : 1 night- phitsanuloke : 1 Night- Chiang Rai : 1 night- Chiang Mai : 2 nights- 1 night by sleeper train and return to Bangkok : 1 night
7 nights in Hotel 3 * 19 meals guaranteed departures with a minimum of 2 persons non-included flight (circuit with possible flight, contact us for details)
International flights are not included in the package. Reservations can be made according to the days of service and the availability of the airlines.
Directions (The Order of the programme may be reversed, but the planned visits will all be carried out):
Day 1: Bangkok
Arrival at Bangkok Airport. Reception by our correspondent and transfer without guide to your hotel. Room available from 14:00. Installation, and night at the hotel.
Supper available with extra charge
Optional Excursion ($): The klongs of Thonburi, with the Temple of Dawn
Day 2: Banghok-Ayuthaya-Phitsanuloke (PD/D/S) Monday
American Breakfast. See you at 6:45 for the departure for Ayutthaya, the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Visit the Temple of victory, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol. Dinner at Lopburi. Visit of the temple of San Phra Kan reputed to house many monkeys in freedom. Continuation to Phisanuloke. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Optional Excursion ($): Evening in Pitsanuloke, Tour de Ville in cyclo-rickshaw
Day 3: Phitsanuloke-Sukhothai-Chiang Rai (PD/D/S) Tuesday
American Breakfast. Visit of Sukhothai Historical Park ranked World Heritage of humanity by UNESCO. This city was the first capital of Siam in the 13th century. Departure to Chiang Rai via Lampang. Dinner at Lampang. Visit of Wat Prakeo Don Tao. Stop and visit a pineapple plantation with tasting. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Chiang Rai.
Day 4: Chiang Rai-Golden Triangle-Chiang mai (PD/D/S) Wednesday
American breakfast. Departure for the visit of the Golden Triangle, geographical point of the three Thai, Lao and Burmese borders. This area was once famous for its large opium smuggling. Visit of the Opium House. Dinner and Canoe ride on the MAE KOK River: Visit to a village on the banks of the river. Continuation for Chiang Mai. Dinner and night at the hotel.
Optional Excursion ($):
- Visit of the tribe of women giraffes
- Traditional Thai 2-hour Massage
Day 5: Chiang mai (PD/D/S) Thursday
American Breakfast. Departure in the morning for the discovery of the artisanal heritage of the north: Factories of parasols, lacquers, silks and gemstones. Dinner then afternoon, visit to the temple of Doi Suthep. Temple located on the heights of the city and revered by Thais, subject to important pilgrimages. Back to your hotel. Dinner Show of Kantoke folk dances. Back to the hotel. Night.
Day 6: Chang Mai-Elephant Camp-Orchid Farm-Bangkok (Night Train) -(PD/DS)
American Breakfast. Departure in the morning for the Elephant training Camp located in the jungle. You will attend the elephant bath with their mahouts, followed by a demonstration of their work in the forest. Continuation for the Orchid farm. Dinner and then free time. Transfer to the station and departure by air-conditioned 2 -class sleeper train. Packed lunch and overnight on board.
Optional Excursion ($): Elephant Ride 30 minutes + 40 mn rafting on bamboo raft
Day 7: Bangkok-Damnoen Saduak-Palais Royal (PD/D/S) Saturday
Breakfast on the train. Departure to Damnoen Saduak located 100 km from Bangkok. Stop along the way for a visit to a sugar factory of coconut blossoms. Access to the floating market by boat and visit the market with your guide. Return to Bangkok for your dinner. Visit the famous Royal Palace, a Buddhist building that houses Wat Phra Keo (Emerald Buddha). In the evening, dinner-show of traditional Thai dances. Night at the hotel.
Day 8: Bangkok PD Sunday
Breakfast, go to 10:00 at the reception for the transfer grouped at the airport of Suwanaphumbi.
End of our services and possibility of extension of seaside stay to Phuket or Krabi.
- Bangkok: A-One Bangkok http://www.a-onehotel.com/bangkok/
- Phitsanuloke: Topland http://www.toplandhotel.com/index.php
- Chiang Rai: Phowadol Resort & Spa http://www.phowadol.com/
- Chiang mai: Tarin http://www.tarinhotel.com/
- or similar
Itineraries are given as an indication. They can be modified by the guide during the circuit, given the climatic conditions of the moment, the local technical criteria and the cases of force majeure inherent in each province visited.
The product includes
- Transfers by minibus or coach Grand Luxe air-conditioned according to the number of participants during the circuit
- Francophone Guide graduated by the Tourist office of Thailand during the visits
- Accommodation according to the occupation
- The second class climaitisé sleeper train from Chiang mai to Bangkok. * In the event of flooding or exceptional disturbance of the traffic, the descent can be carried out by night VIP bus.
- Meals specified in the program
- Visits and entrance fees to the monuments mentioned
- Taxes and hotel Services
The product does not include
- International flights
- The costs of formalities (vaccination, passport or visa)
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Input rights for cameras, video camera on some sites
- The price for children
- Child 12 years old and child of-12 years sharing the same room as a parent in a double room: $699
- Child under the age of 12 sharing the same room as parents with a folding bed: $629
- Optional Excursions payable on site (variable exchange rate)
- Bangkok: The klongs of tuna Bury, with the Temple of Dawn: 800 THB P.P.
- Pitsanuloke: Evening in Pitsanuloke, Tour de Ville in cyclo-rickshaw: 500 THB p.p.
- Chiang mai:
- Elephant Ride 30 minutes + 40 mn Rafting on Bamboo raft: 1200 THB p.p.
- Traditional 2-hour Thai Massage: 700 THB p.p.
- Visit of the Tribe of women Giraffes: 700 THB p.p.
- The supplement of $29 per person, on a basis of two minimum persons, for arrivals between 17H01 & 06 H 59 in the morning. Single $59
- Pre night or post night in Bangkok with private transfer: $89 per person. (Min 2 pers required). Suppl. Single $55
- The surcharge of $29 per person for a deferred transfer to or from another hotel in Bangkok (on a minimum of two persons)
- The supplement of $39 P.P. for the supper of day 1
- All services not included in the heading “Our prices include”
- Client contribution of $1/$1000 to the Travel agents ‘ compensation Fund
- The many tastings to discover the Thai gastronomy
- The canoe tour to go to the floating market
- The ride aboard the Little train Tortillard
- The Cyclo-rickshaw ride (optional)
- The discovery of the Golden Triangle and the ceremony of the monks ‘ offerings
- The traditional massage session (optional)
- Elephant Ride (optional)